Broiled Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
Salmon is rich without being too fishy and doesn’t need dressing to taste good. Aside from this wonderful salmon, the marinade is awesome – Katie’s Teriyaki Seasoning, soy sauce, and honey. It blends perfectly with the fish! To achieve full flavor, marinate ahead of time and refrigerate for 6 to 24 hours. Serve with your favorite steamed vegetables such as kale or broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, bell pepper, or zucchini. Top the vegetables with Katie’s Teriyaki Seasoning!
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets ½ lb each
- 2 tbsps Katie’s Teriyaki Seasoning
- 2 tbsps honey
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Black peppermill to taste – Substitute Katie’s Pepper Topper for a little heat
- Combine Katie’s Teriyaki Seasoning, honey, sesame oil and soy sauce together in medium bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Coat each fillet with marinade evenly on all flesh sides. Place skin side down in baking dish and pour any remaining teriyaki mixture over fillets.
- Optional: Cover with plastic wrap and marinate inside the fridge for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Adjust oven rack 8 inches from broiler element and heat broiler. Place wire rack in rimmed baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Remove salmon from the marinade. Shake off gently excess amount. Place fillets skin side down on foil, leave 1 inch space between each fillet. Season with peppermill. Discard remaining marinade.
- Broil salmon for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden or deep brown and centers of fillets register 125°F. Rotate sheet halfway through cooking and shield edges of fillets with foil if necessary.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with lemon wedges and your favorite steamed veggie.